'Buyer' means the party to whom the Company agrees to supply the Goods. 'The Company' means Ross Grey Ltd (RSG Security is a trading name of Ross Grey Ltd), Company number 7551021 and having its registered office at Canada House, 272 Field End Road, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 9NA or any subsidiary, associated or holding company thereof. 'Conditions' means these terms and conditions of sale. 'Goods' means all made-to-measure security products to be supplied by the Company to the Buyer. Use of the rsgsecurity.co.uk ('we', 'us', 'RSG', 'RSG Security') website ('the site') constitutes acceptance of the rsgsecurity.co.uk User Agreement ('the agreement'). The user of the site ("you") represent that you have read and understood these terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions on this page, please do not use this web site. Use of any internal or external links on rsgsecurity.co.uk constitutes acceptance of the terms on this page. If you do not agree with these terms, please exit this site by closing the browser window.
In order to use this site you must agree to be legally bound and to abide by the terms and to indemnify and hold rsgsecurity.co.uk harmless from all alleged or actual damages, claims and expenses relating to any warrant, guarantee or representations made on the website or linked sites. This also includes, without limitation, attorney's fees. The use of this site for any reason is deemed to be an agreement of this condition. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby declared that the Company may perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions through any of its subsidiary or associated companies or its ultimate holding company. Acts or omissions of such companies shall be deemed to be acts or omissions of the Company.
1. The Buyer accepts the Conditions to the exclusion of any other term including conditions, warranties or representations written or oral expressed or implied whether or not contained in any of the Buyer's documents which purport to provide that the Buyer's own Terms and Conditions of Business shall prevail.
2. No variation of any condition shall be binding upon the Company unless expressly agreed in writing by the Company and signed by a Director of the Company. The Buyer acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement, promise or representation.
3. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure this website is always accessible we will not be held liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any period. We may also have to suspend access to the website for routine or emergency updates and maintenance but we will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum. In addition we cannot warrant that this website will be free of viruses or defects of any description and we will not be held responsible for any technical problems you may suffer as a result of your use of this website.
4. The Company reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
5. The Company reserves the right to refuse an order without providing any reason.
1. All online and offline quotes provided are subject to terms on this page.
2. All quotes are valid for a period of 90 days however the Company reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
3. The Company reserves the right to refuse an order of "an online quotation" without providing any reason.
4. The Company do not pass any contact details obtained from the online quote calculators or contact forms.
5. The Company reserves the right to use contact details obtained from the website for its own advertising and promotion of new products. We regard the security of your personal information as a priority and implement a number of physical and electronic measures to protect it. We remind you, however, that the Internet is not a secure environment and although all care is taken, we cannot guarantee the security of information you provide to us via electronic means.
6. The Company reserves the right to alter prices after a survey, where a complete survey, supply & fitting package is provided.
1. Orders will only be classed as accepted when our order confirmation has been accepted by the Buyer (subject to receipt of payment or payment status).
2. Once The Buyer has accepted an order confirmation, the Buyer has the rights to alter the order (sizes, fitting, stack, bottom track, colour, and delivery address) within 24 hours. After this period, should the Buyer wish to alter the order, The Company will provide an extra cost. Please note should the quantity of Goods be reduced, a revised quotation will be required.
3. Goods' deliveries are on an approximate 10 working days from acceptance of order confirmation and receipt of payment. Please note although a delivery date is provided on order, The Company cannot guarantee delivery on that date due to circumstances beyond The Company's control such as weather, machinery breakdown or staff sickness.
4. The Company always advise that lalour for installation is arranged atleast two days after delivery date.
5. The Buyer is entitled to check all Goods properly at time of delivery and report any missing/damaged items to both The Driver and Our Office on 0208 1231088 prior to signing for the goods. Once delivery note is signed, no claims for damaged or missing items will be accepted.
6. The Company will under no circumstances be held liable for costs incurred for delivery delays.
1. All our surveyors and fitters are CSCS approved and surveyed sizes are confidential information which the Company reserves the right to not share with clients.
2. All openings are surveyed to the tightest points and any redecoration and filling of gaps after fitting of product is by others.
3. All our surveyors and fitters use the right equipments and take utmost care while fitting our products however we cannot guarantee cracked blockwork, tiles breakage and other minor damages. Repair, redecoration or making good is by others. Furthermore, no discount or promo codes will be provided.
4. Mastic to perimeter joints between products and structure is not included as standard and where required, an extra quote will be provided.
1. Full payment is required on order unless otherwise agreed.
a) Time of payments is of the essence of all contracts and no payment shall be deemed to have been received until the Company has received cleared funds.
b) Payments shall be made in full prior to commencement of manufacture for the goods and/or services, unless otherwise agreed in writing by a Director of the Company.
c) The Company reserves the right to suspend delivery of goods and services in the event that payments remain overdue after the date appointed for payment as above.
2. All products supplied remain the property of The Company until paid for in full.
3. Once The Buyer has accepted our order confirmation and made payment, The Buyer has the rights to cancel the order within 24 hours. The Company will charge an admin fee of 10% of the order value and the remaining funds will be returned to the Buyer within a period of 30 days.
All RSG Security Products come with a full 12 months manufacturer guarantee. This guarantee excludes damage, misuse and third party installation. All security and fire Certified products must be fitted in accordance with the Minimum Fixing Standards.
Please note the electric motor on some of our roller shutters holds a 5 year guarantee. This 5 year guarantee is only applicable to the electric motor and does not cover for parts and other components of the roller shutter, which falls within the 12 months standard guarantee, excluding damage, misuse and third party installation.
1. Our security products usually prove to be very effective deterrents and barriers to Intruders. Potential Intruders normally seek easier prey elsewhere because they know how difficult and time consuming it would be to break in. Any physical security barrier cannot however totally eliminate the risk that a determined Intruder equipped with the right tools or cutting equipment and having sufficient undisturbed attack time will not eventually be able to force entry.
2. Physical Security Products work optimally when installed with a well designed Intruder Alarm System which can sound alarms and summon assistance at the earliest moment when a property is attacked and preferably before the intruder has been able to force entry to the property.
3. Any planning permission if required is the customer's responsibility.
4. Goods are made to measure to suit each opening. Once made they are not easily modified so careful measuring is very important in order to avoid the buyer incurring modification or remanufacture costs. Please read our measuring guide very carefully and seek guidance from our Technical Support Team on 0208 1231088 or email@example.com in case of any queries.
Bearing in mind that this is a free "public access" site, it is a condition of use of the site and the materials in it that use is at the user's own risk. We give no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the content of the site and assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in it or the effect it has upon your computer. We disclaim all liability in respect of such information and its provision. Neither rsgsecurity.co.uk (RSG Security) nor any of the site's editors or contributors shall be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use of the site, including but not limited to direct loss, consequential loss and loss of profits. We do not assume, and therefore disclaim, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions. rsgsecurity.co.uk is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages. This includes, without limitation and even if we are advised of the possibility thereof, any damages for loss of goodwill or any and all other commercial damages or losses including loss of profit, that result from the use of, or inability to use rsgsecurity.co.uk. In no event will rsgsecurity.co.uk be liable for indirect injury.
rsgsecurity.co.uk disclaims any responsibility for the content of any third party materials provided through or on this Internet site. Individual merchants listed on this site provide their own order processing and customer service. Any recommendation made on this site is a personal opinion only and does not constitute any form of warrant, guarantee, promise or assurance. The merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any product is not guaranteed.
In order to use this site you must agree to be legally bound and to abide by the terms and to indemnify and hold rsgsecurity.co.uk harmless from all alleged or actual damages, claims and expenses relating to any warrant, guarantee or representations made by the individual merchants or linked sites. This also includes, without limitation, attorney's fees. The use of this site for any reason is deemed to be an agreement of this condition.
We do not warrant or guarantee that the rsgsecurity.co.uk website service will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not make any warrant or guarantee, either expressed or implied as to the accuracy, validity, completeness, suitability, reliability, or currency of any information content within its site or sites to which it is linked to. No responsibility will be accepted for call charges sustained as a result of automatic connection to the internet due to advertisers page refresh commands or for any reason. It is the visitor's responsibility to disable automatic connection in their Internet settings.
Links to other web sites are provided solely as a resource guide and do not represent an endorsement or guarantee, either expressed or implied. rsgsecurity.co.uk does not assume any liability for any of the products, services, or data of any other sites. rsgsecurity.co.uk is a facilitator of links to the content of other sites and as such has no editorial control over the content of such linked sites in the same manner that a public library has no control over the content of the books that it distributes. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content contained within the site. Where a comment or advertising message is labeled "free", visitors should check that this is currently the case before proceeding. rsgsecurity.co.uk cannot verify the validity or quality of any inclusions contributed by a third-party. If you believe any link to a third party site found within the rsgsecurity.co.uk website infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact us in writing so that we may review any alleged infringement. This site has not verified, reviewed or approved all linked sites and makes no representation warrant or guarantee as to any such sites accuracy or suitability. Through its links, rsgsecurity.co.uk is offering access to a wide range of information, including historical materials that may contain negative stereotypes or offensive terminology. All such materials must be viewed in the context of their relevant time period. If you have any enquiries and disputes with linked sites they should be directed to the individual sites involved. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items or services offered at an incorrect price on rsgsecurity.co.uk or through its links. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss or damage due to reliance on information obtained through rsgsecurity.co.uk.
The user agrees not to rely on any information obtained from rsgsecurity.co.uk and indemnifies us from mistakes, omissions, errors, interruptions, delays of service or performance, defects, harmful components, viruses and bugs, howsoever caused. It is the user's duty to execute anti-contamination or virus software and ensure that any information, if contaminated or infected, will not damage the user's information or system. The entire risk as to the use of epc-energy-assessor.co.uk is with the user. rsgsecurity.co.uk is not responsible or liable for telephone, network, ISP, electronic, computer or other communication problems or failures of any kind. Personal information sent to rsgsecurity.co.uk is at the sender's own risk. Educators should review a website before directing students to it. Sites change frequently and might contain different content than on a previous visit. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Currency conversions are indicated for convenience only and should not be relied upon.
If a term, covenant, provision, or condition of this agreement becomes, or shall be held by any court of competent jurisdiction to be against public policy or illegal, all remaining provisions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect and unaffected, impaired or invalidated by this decision. The invalidated item shall be modified by the parties to the full extent possible to carry out all the intentions and directives stated in this agreement.
Any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and rsgsecurity.co.uk irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. This agreement is governed by English law and all disputes will be handled solely in the United Kingdom. English Courts will have jurisdiction in respect of it. You consent to such venue and jurisdiction. rsgsecurity.co.uk controls and operates its website from its offices in the United Kingdom and makes no representations or warranties that its content or use is legal in other locations.
Headings are for reading convenience only and are not to be used in the interpretation of this agreement.
Whilst it is not our intention to do so, rsgsecurity.co.uk reserve the right to change its policies and terms at any time. Any such changes will be posted on this page. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. We do not assume, and therefore disclaim, any liability for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions.
International Copyright Protection Agreements (Berne Convention and the Universal Copyright Convention). All rights reserved. Copyright © commencing 2009 for rsgsecurity.co.uk. Text, graphics, and HTML code are protected by UK, US, EU and International Copyright Laws, and may not be copied, reprinted, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission. Users may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute in any way (including verbally) the contents or intellectual property of rsgsecurity.co.uk without obtaining permission from rsgsecurity.co.uk. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on rsgsecurity.co.uk are the property of their respective owners. rsgsecurity.co.uk is not associated with other companies who own similar sounding names. Whilst it is not our intention to do so, rsgsecurity.co.uk reserve the right to change its policies and terms at any time. Any such changes will be posted on this page. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions on this page, please do not use this web site. Use of any internal or external links on rsgsecurity.co.uk constitutes acceptance of the terms on this page. If you do not agree with these terms, please exit this site by closing the browser window.